Monday, June 14, 2010

13 days until I get lost in the 4th Largest City in the World!

I'm pretty nervous as my trip is starting to come very close to reality. I started packing a few days ago, and I realized that I had almost my entire closet of clothes in my "bring" pile! You never know what might come up, right? :)

It's been raining here in Eau Claire all day long, but I'll have to get used to that because it rains in South Korea every day. Even if it's only for 15 minutes, rain comes EVERY day I was told by my Korean friend.

But rain or no rain, Eau Claire is now my home, and I'm a bit sad to think I'll be in a place that's nothing like it for the rest of summer. Hopefully I'll be able to go tubing once more before I leave!

Stop back June 27th-August 17th to learn more about my awesome study abroad experience that is yet to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment