Tuesday, August 3, 2010

"The Chaser"

Today is Tuesday which means Korean Movie Night. Tonight's movie was called "The Chaser" which is about a true story that happened in Korea...a serial killer murders 12 innocent people. It was very graphic, Saw style for those who have seen those.

Let's just say I will definitely have nightmares tonight, and as I was walking back to my dorm room I held my pepper spray in hand, locked and loaded like Mom told me too.
I'm not quite sure why I kept watching it, I mean it was a good movie, just not my type. For those of you thriller lovers, go see it (if you don't mind subtitles). Or if you're like me and you love comedy and romance, watch "The Classic". What a cute movie.
Tomorrow we're on a bus for 6 hours (3 hrs each way) as we head to the south of South Korea to tie dye and make paper.

Catch ya then!
CS

No comments:

Post a Comment