Monday, July 19, 2010

Thank Goodness for Multiple Choice

My quiz today...not bad! It was multiple choice which made it so much easier. The entire exam was in Korean, so I only recognized a few of the words, but enough to realize what's going on and what the right answer was. So I'm pretty thrilled about that. Next stop is our final on Friday. That should be interesting, hopefully more multiple choice :)

I just got back from our pizza party! I keep thinking wow, things are so different here but then I remember that well, everything pretty much is different here. There were 3 types of pizza to choose from: sweet potato pizza with ham and literally sweet potato on top, shrimp and squid tentacles, and shrimp with something else. They just love seafood over here. I had the sweet potato one and it wasn't too bad! It was pretty sweet though, I think because they don't have marinara sauce here. It's just bread with cheese on top with the toppings. That's why Koreans are so thin.

Now I'm off to play some ping pong, so have a great night America!

CS

No comments:

Post a Comment